ADVANCED INDUSTRIAL PROCESS CONTROL
Grand Seriti Hotel, Bandung | 9 – 11 July 2013 | IDR 7.499.000,-/participant
Grand Seriti Hotel, Bandung | 8 – 10 October 2013 | IDR 7.499.000,-/participant
Industrial control system (ICS) is a general term that encompasses several types of control systems used in industrial production, including supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, distributed control systems (DCS), and other smaller control system configurations such as skid-mounted programmable logic controllers (PLC) often found in the industrial sectors and critical infrastructures.
ICSs are typically used in industries such as electrical, water, oil, gas and data. Based on information received from remote stations, automated or operator-driven supervisory commands can be pushed to remote station control devices, which are often referred to as field devices. Field devices control local operations such as opening and closing valves and breakers, collecting data from sensor systems, and monitoring the local environment for alarm conditions.
This course is intended for entry-level instrumentation mechanics or experienced electricians who need to understand the basics of industrial process control. With a focus upon OSHA compliance, the participants will be introduced to process control with the understanding that the individual must be qualified person to be able to work on the equipment. With that in mind the person will learn about the construction, operation, and how to avoid the hazards associated with both pneumatic and electronic process controllers.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic pressure concepts
- Pressure, force, and strain sensors and calibrations
- Level detectors and calibrations
- Fluid and gas flow concepts
- Flow detectors
- Typical problems in instrumentation systems
- Smart instrumentations
- Instrumentation data communications and networks
- Trends in sensors and instrumentation
- Designing and installing instrumentation systems
- Troubleshooting instrumentation systems
This course is best suited who are familiar with basic electricity, technicians, electricians, maintenance personnel, engineers, operators, managers and supervisors.
Dr. Asep Sofyan ST. MT. And Tim
Expert in industrial engineering and electrical engineering .Doctor of Engineering, Doctoral Program of Environment and Life Engineering, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
TEMPAT DAN WAKTU
Waktu : 08.30-16.30 WIB
Tempat : Grand Seriti Hotel Bandung.
- 9 – 11 April 2013 (Bacth II)
- 9 – 11 July 2013 (Bacth III)
- 8 – 10 October 2013 (Batch IV)
- IDR 7.499.000,-/participant non residensial.
- For send 3 participant discount 10 %.
- Meeting Room Hotel ****
- Training KIT
- 2 X Coffe Break + Lunch