CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER : Invitation CEH Training With NEW VERSION (V.7) – UPDATED
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 18 – 22 Maret 2013 | USD 1300
Hackers are here, Where are you?
- Indonesia has 2.000.000 attacking issue per-second
- Do you know that our competitor will learn our activities
CEH with new version (V.7) is an updated version from previous version (V.6).
New Features in CEH V.7
- Updated Content: CEH v7 contains completely updated content on rapidly evolving security scenario and attack mechanisms.
- Organized Content: The well-designed content enhances the learning experience and ensures better understanding of key concepts, attack types and hacking methodologies.
- New Hacks: CEH v7 provides insights on new hacking techniques, networked environment and organized cybercrime.
- Hacking Tools: CEH v7 showcases thousands of Hacking tools including password cracker, spyware, live Trojans and viruses.
- Security Tools: CEH v7 provides a detailed description of different industry-standard security tools. Other tools are listed for testing by students in a lab environment.
- DVD-ROM Content: CEH v7 also provides a DVD-ROM with a repository of around 15 GB of latest hacking tools and security tools.
- And much more…
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only.
- For company who sent their employee, you can make Security Standard Policy; your IT will know the weakness of your system and protect it
- For employee or professional, this training will give you value add for your knowledge and career path
- For consultant, this training will give you add service to your client
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam 312-50 will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive CEH certification.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only. Prior to attending this course, you will be asked to sign an agreement stating that you will not use the newly acquired skills for illegal or malicious attacks and you will not use such tools in an attempt to compromise any computer system, and to indemnify EC-Council with respect to the use or misuse of these tools, regardless of intent. Not anyone can be a student — the Accredited Training Centers (ATC) will make sure the appli¬cants work for legitimate companies.
5 Days Training (09.00 – 17.00)
18 – 22 Maret 2013
AXA Tower 37th Kuningan City, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav.18, Kuningan – Jakarta Selatan
- 2 Original Books
- 5 DVD tools
- Exam Voucher
- Meeting Packages (Coffee Break and Lunch)
- Certificate of Achievement from EC-Council (USA)
- Certificate of Certified Ethical Hacker (if passed exam)
- Member Portal Privilege Login (if passed exam) – you will be meet CEH Holders’ in the world
CEHv7 Course Outline
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: System Hacking
- Module 06: Trojans and Backdoors
- Module 07: Viruses and Worms
- Module 08: Sniffers
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Hacking Webservers
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: SQL Injection
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 17: Buffer Overflows
- Module 18: Cryptography
- Module 19: Penetration Testing
Antonius Ruslan, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Senior Associate
“The training is very useful for giving the big picture and insight of CEH knowledge”
Hendro Ratmawan, PT. Astra Honda Motor, Lead IT Auditor
“Good training and very useful”
Rachmat Adijayadi, PT. Q2 Technologies, Security Engineer
“Thanks for helping me to pass the CEH exam”
Healthy Novelya, Bank CIMB Niaga, IT Auditor
“CEH class gave me a lot of experience and new knowledge related to IT Security, hacking method, and hacking tools.”
Yanna Hendro K., Ditjen Mineral dan Batubara – KESDM, Kasubag Pengelolaan Informasi
“CEH help me to understand how to maintain Network Security at my office”
Hendra Kusuma W., PT. Transgasindo
“Very nice material, provider, and Instructor”