GAS, OIL AND WATER PIPELINE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE
Bandung | 13 – 16 February 2013 | Rp 7.750.000/person
Bandung | 3 – 6 April 2013 | Rp 7.750.000/person
Bandung | 27 – 30 May 2013 | Rp 7.750.000/person
Bandung | 15 – 18 July 2013 | Rp 7.750.000/person
Bandung | 18 – 21 September 2013 | Rp 7.750.000/person
Bandung | 11 – 14 November 2013 | Rp 7.750.000/person
To fulfill the oil and gas demand for power generation, recovery processes, and other uses, pipelines are utilized to transport the supply from their source. These pipelines are mostly buried and operate without disturbing normal pursuits.
Construction procedures for most pipeline systems can be adapted to consider specific environmental conditions and are tailored to cause minimal impact on the environment.
Unattended pumping stations move large volumes of oil and petroleum products under high pressure. Many factors have to be considered in the engineering and design of long-distance pipelines, including the nature and volume of fluid to be transported, the length of pipeline, the types of terrain traversed and the environmental constraints. Major factor influencing pipeline system design are: Fluid properties, design condition, supply and demand magnitude/location, Code and standards, Route, topography and access, environmental impact, economic, hydrological impact, seismic and volcanic impacts.
To obtain optimum results for a pipeline transmission system, complex economic and engineering studies are necessary to decide on the pipeline diameter, material, compression/pumping power requirements and location of the pipeline route.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Overview of Problems in Gas, Oil and Produced Water Pipeline Operations and Maintenance
- The Pipeline Design Approach and Considerations
- Design of Gas Transmission Pipeline
- Design of Crude, Oil and Produced Water Transportation Pipeline
- Valves, Flanges and Fittings Selection for Crude, Oil, Gas and Produced Water Pipeline Design
Dr. Hilman Ahmad and Team
Hilman Ahmad, PhD., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
TRAINING TIME :
- 13 – 16 February 2013
- 3 – 6 April 2013
- 27 – 30 May 2013
- 15 – 18 July 2013
- 18 – 21 September 2013
- 11 – 14 November 2013
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.250.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)