Low Voltage Switchgear Maintenance, Testing & Troubleshooting
The Grand Serela Hotel, Bandung | 26 – 28 Maret 2013 | IDR 7.499.000,-/participant
The Grand Serela Hotel, Bandung | 27 – 29 Juni 2013 | IDR 7.499.000,-/participant
The Grand Serela Hotel, Bandung | 24 – 26 September 2013 |IDR 7.499.000,-/participant
The Grand Serela Hotel, Bandung | 4 – 6 Desember 2013 |IDR 7.499.000,-/participant
In an electric power system, switchgear is the combination of electrical disconnect switches, fuses or circuit breakers used to control, protect and isolate electrical equipment. Switchgear is used both to de-energize equipment to allow work to be done and to clear faults downstream. This type of equipment is important because it is directly linked to the reliability of the electricity supply.
Typically switchgear in substations is located on both the high voltage and the low voltage side of large power transformers. The switchgear on the low voltage side of the transformers may be located in a building, with medium-voltage circuit breakers for distribution circuits, along with metering, control, and protection equipment. For industrial applications, a transformer and switchgear line-up may be combined in one housing, called a unitized substation or USS.
At the completion of this course, students will have knowledge of breaker and breaker protective device operation and will be able to remove and replace all breaker components.
- Introduction to low voltage switchgear
- Load center srrangements
- Nature of short circuits and arc interruption
- Switchgear print reading
- Insulated case circuit breakers
- Switchgear panel instrumentation
- Fuses and protective relays
- Power system and equipment grounding
- Breaker sdjustments and lubrication
- Breaker front and rear frame separation process
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
Who should attend?
This course is designed for personnel responsible for maintenance, testing and troubleshooting low voltage power circuit breakers, protective relays, breaker trip devices and switchgear panels. The lab provides students with the opportunity to work on a variety of low voltage circuit breakers.
- Ir. Teguh Santoso
- Tugino, S.T., M.T.
Experts and practitioners who are active as instructors in various training and seminars related to the field of Electrical Engineering
TEMPAT DAN WAKTU
Waktu : 08.30-16.30 WIB
Tempat : The Grand Serela Hotel bandung
- 26 – 28 Maret 2013 (Bacth I)
- 27 – 29 Juni 2013 (Bacth II)
- 24 – 26 September 2013 (Bacth III)
- 4 – 6 Desember 2013 (Batch IV)
- IDR 7.499.000,-/participant non residensial.
- For send 3 participant discount 10 %.
- Meeting Room Hotel ****
- Training KIT
- 2 X Coffe Break + Lunch