PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION AND MINIMIZING DOWNTIME
BANDUNG | April 08 – 10, 2014 | Rp 8.500.000
After participate in this course, the participants will be able and capable to summarize the state of the art of Production Optimization and Minimizing Downtime technology. It included the example problems to illustrate the use of various theoretical solutions, it also listed an overview of Nodal Analysis System
This course compiled as aid to engineers and production people in the Petroleum Industry who have the responsibility of planning and selecting the methodology of Production Optimization and Minimizing Downtime all equipment. Included are fundamental principles involving sizing, operation and trouble shooting of oil and gas production. Also included are tables, data and general information which it will be value to everyone who work for Production Optimization and Minimizing Downtime technology.
Operator/Senior Operator/Engineer/Non Engineer
Production System Analysis
- Nodal System Analysis Model
- Nodal System Analysis Application
- Equations and Inflow Performance Relationship
- Real-Time Performance of Oil Wells
- Performnace Prediction of Oil Wells
- Real-Time Performance of Gas Wells
- Performnace Prediction of Gas Wells
- Effect of Water Production
- General Equations and Concepts Fluid Properties : Density,Compressibility Factor etc.
- Well-Flow Correlations
- Pipeline Flow Correlations
- Chokes and Valves Pressure Drop
- Effect of Velocity
Total System Analysis
- Tubing Design
- Flowline Size
- Effect of Stimulation
- Chokes and Valves
- Effect of Completion
Artificial Lift Method
- Gas Lift Submersible Pump
- Sucker Rod Pump
- Hydraulic Pump
Nodal Analysis in Specific Field Application
- Pressure Drop Calculation in Steam LinePresuure Calculation in Injection Wells
- Pressure Calculation in Production Wells
- Total Analysis Approach
Dr.Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA was graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and hold Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France. The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux. Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Fluid Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
TUITION FEE & Registration DEADLINE
- Registration Deadline: (Exclude Tax 10%)
- Rp. 8.500.000,-/ Participant
- *Get discount if register 3 or more and 5 or more participants from 1 Company*