The Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung | 25-27 April 2012 | IDR 7.999.000,-/participant
The Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung | 30 July – 01 August 2012| IDR 7.999.000,-/participant
The Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung | 29-31 October 2012 | IDR 7.999.000,-/participant
A reciprocating pump is a positive plunger pump. It is often used where relatively small quantity of liquid is to be handled and where delivery pressure is quite large. Reciprocating pumps are used in High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). The objective of this training is participants are expected to know about: technology, performance, operation and characteristics of reciprocating pumps, so as to have the basic ability to solve troubleshooting problems.
- Classification of reciprocating pump
- The main components and functions
- The advantages and disadvantages of the use of reciprocating pump
- Some use of reciprocating pump
- The design of stuffing box, packing and plunger
- The operating characteristics and rating recipro-cating pump; power input / output, efficiency, stall pressure, etc..
- Auxiliary equipment
- Maintenance and operation of the reciprocating pump; lubrication, start
- Preparation, unloading, monitoring, and break-ins
Mechanical engineers, maintenance engineers and supervisors, service engineers and supervisors, work over engineers and supervisors, maintenance technicians, etc
Ir. In Jumanda Kasdadi K., MT. And Tim
Expert in engineering , calibration, processing, instrumentation and control, HSE, safety, Piping and Corrosion Control, Waste and Water Treatment and lecture in chemical engineering ITB.
TEMPAT DAN WAKTU
Waktu : 08.30-16.30 WIB
Tempat : The Jayakarta Hotel Bandung
- 25-27 April 2012 (Bacth II)
- 30 July – 01 August 2012 (Bacth III)
- 29-31 October 2012 (Batch IV)
- IDR 7.999.000,-/participant non residensial.
- For send 3 participant discount 10 %.
- Meeting Room Hotel ****
- Training KIT
- 2 X Coffe Break + Lunch