Underground Electrical Distribution Systems
Jentra Dagen Hotel, Yogyakarta | 24 – 27 September 2013 | IDR 7.000,000.00 per participant
Jentra Dagen Hotel, Yogyakarta | 26-29 November 2013 | IDR 7.000,000.00 per participant
Jentra Dagen Hotel, Yogyakarta | 17 – 20 December 2013 | IDR 7.000,000.00 per participant
By attending this course you will:
- Understand components comprising electrical underground distribution systems.
- Know what general planning and other considerations to apply in the development of an electrical underground distribution system.
- Know the importance of acquiring and using appropriate easements and joint use rights.
- Know advantages /disadvantages of underground vs. overhead distribution systems.
- Determine the role of risk management and applicable codes like the NESC.
- Determine what considerations go into the design and layout of underground electrical distribution systems.
- Know what factors are important to the proper operation and maintenance of underground electrical distribution systems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Engineers, Technicians, Designers, Contractors, Consultants, Line workers, Electricians, Inspectors, Safety Personnel, Supervisors
- Underground Cable and Cable Accessories.
- Cable in Underground Structures
- Protective Equipment
- Cable Installation in Conduit
- Lightning Protection on Underground Systems
- Overcurrent Protection on Underground Systems
- National Electrical Safety Code Requirements
- Planning and Design Criteria
- Comprehensive Design Problem
- Operation and Maintenance of Underground Systems
Teguh Santoso, Ir
Teguh Santoso experienced more than 26 years in Electrical.
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Jentra Dagen Hotel Jl. Dagen 85 Malioboro Yogyakarta
- 15-18 January 2013
- 09-12 April 2013
- 06-09 August 2013
- 24-27 September 2013
- 26-29 November 2013
- 17-20 December 2013
- 4 days – 08 am – 04 pm
IDR 7.000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- ,Training Kit