Estubizi Business Center, Jakarta selatan | 23 -24 Agustus 2010, Pukul : 08.30 – 16.30 WIB | Rp 1.200.000,-
Consider hundreds of theories regarding Change Management, this session will focus to Change Impact and how people should adapt and implement the restoration in Change.
Analysis the elements, and know- how | how – to articulate, communicate, and maintain its positive impact.
Perspective, perception, and perseverence as individual as well as team management to succeed the positive impact of change within workplace and daily life.
Goal and Purposes:
After The Training, participants will be able to :
- Grab the philosophy of Change and its Elements, Structure, and Behavior
- Responding Change Reluctancy
- Managing Adaption
- Handle organizational and personal change management, process, plans, implement, control and evaluating
- Siapa harus hadir : Director HRD , Manager HRD ,All Staff….
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT [MINDSETTING SESSION]
- Positive feedback |The Magic
- Negative feedback | The Curse
- What theories can’t see
- Elements, Structure, and Behavior of Change |Success and failure keys
- RELUCTANCY OF CHANGE [ANALYSE AND PARADIGM SESSION]
- Why there is “reluctancy”
- Organizational Reluctancy
- Individual Reluctancy
- How to handle Reluctancy
- ADAPTATION [ HIPOTESYS AND SOLUTION SESSION]
- Fundamental of adaptation | Pacing
- Communication for Adaptation | Meta Model of Adaptation
- Influence entities
- Ensure The Adaptation
- IMPLEMENTATION [CONCENCUS, AND IMPLEMENTATION SESSION]
- Process and Implementation
- How to Control
- Feedbacking and Evaluating
- Tools in Change Management
- Your Personal Plan
Simulation, Discussion, Case Analysis, Practice, and NLP Approach
The training will be conduct in leveling /progresif escalation , started with philosophy and ended with implementation and post training action plan, in the purpose to ensure effectiveness of the training.
AYOK B WITOYO, MBA, M.SI, PHD
Master di bidang Finance Yale University USA Berpengalaman di bidang keuangan, dan sistem manajemen , praktisi di Departemen Keuangan RI, Pricewatehouse Cooper, Ernst & Young, Asian Development Bank.
23 -24 Agustus 2010, Pukul : 08.30 – 16.30 WIB
Estubizi Business Center,
Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said ,Kuningan,Jakarta selatan
- Rp. 2.200.000,- / peserta.
- Peserta Non-Residential.
- Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.