CompTIA Cloud+ memberikan pengetahuan yang diperlukan praktisi TI yang bekerja di lingkungan komputasi awan
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 16 – 20 March 2020 | IDR 14.500.000
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 15 – 19 June 2020 | IDR 14.500.000
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 07 – 11 September 2020 | IDR 14.500.000
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 07 – 11 Desember 2020 | IDR 14.500.000
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification is an internationally recognized validation of the knowledge required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments. CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the skills and expertise of IT practitioners in implementing and maintaining cloud technologies. Cloud+ accredits IT professionals with the constantly changing and advancing knowledge they need to be successful in today’s cloud environment.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand standard Cloud terminologies/methodologies
- Implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies and infrastructures (e.g. server, network, storage, and virtualization technologies)
- Understand aspects of IT security
- Use industry best practices related to cloud implementations and the application of virtualization
The CompTIA Cloud+ Certification is aimed for Systems and Network Administrators, Cloud Developer, and Cloud Specialist.
This program is 5 days of intensive training class.
It is recommended for CompTIA Cloud+ candidates to have the following:
- CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA, though CompTIA certifications are not required.
- Have at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage, or data center administration.
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, though vendor-specific certifications in virtualization are not required.
At the end of the program, the participants will be assessed with 90 minutes of CompTIA Cloud+ Exam.
CompTIA Cloud+ Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from CompTIA.
CompTIA Cloud+ Program Modules:
Module 1 : Cloud Concepts and Models
- Cloud services
- Cloud delivery models and services
- Cloud characteristics and terms
- Object storag concepts
Module 2 : Virtualization
- Hypervisor types
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machines and devices
- Virtual resource migration
- Benefits of virtualization in a cloud environment
- Virtual components used to construct a cloud environment
Module 3 : Infrastructure
- Storage technologies
- Storage configuration concepts
- Storage provisioning
- Network configurations
- Importance of network optimization
- Basic network connectivity issues
- Network protocols, ports, and topologies
- Hardware resources and features used to enable virtual environments
Module 4 : Resource Management
- Resource monitoring techniques
- Allocate physical (host) resources using best practices
- Allocate virtual (guest) resources using best practices
- Tools for remote access
Module 5 : Security
- Network security concepts, tools, and best practices
- Storage security concepts, methods, and best practices
- Encryption technologies and methods
- Access control methods
- Guest and host hardening techniques
Module 6 : Systems Management
- Policies and procedures as they relate to a cloud environment
- Diagnose, remediate and optimize physical host performance
- Performance concepts as they relate to the host and the guest
- Testing techniques when deploying cloud services
Module 7 : Business Continuity in the Cloud
- Disaster recovery methods and concepts
- Deploy solutions to meet availability requirements
This event will be held on the specified venue and schedule below:
- 16 – 20 Maret 2020
- 15 – 19 Juni 2020
- 07 – 11 September 2020
- 07 – 11 Desember 2020
- Time: 09.00AM – 05.00PM
- Venue: AXA Tower – Kuningan City – Jakarta Selatan