CRISC mempersiapkan para profesional TI dan menempatkan mereka untuk menjadi mitra strategis bagi perusahaan
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 15 – 18 February 2021 | Rp 10.000.000
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 22 – 25 March 2021 | Rp 10.000.000
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 19 – 22 April 2021 | Rp 10.000.000
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 17 – 20 June 2021 | Rp 10.000.000
CRISC COURSE OVERVIEW
Propel your career with CRISC certification and build greater understanding of the impact of IT risk and how it relates to your organization.
CRISC is now one of the most highly sought-after qualifications. It is the only certification that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
Established in 2010, it has already been earned by nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide and was named Gold Winner for Best Professional Certification Program at the SC Magazine 2013 Awards.
This three day CRISC course has been designed to comprehensively cover the full CRISC syllabus and to prepare you for a first-time pass in the CRISC exam.
CRISC LEARNING OUTCOMES
For organizations, employing CRISC professionals brings great benefits such as:
- build greater understanding about the impact of it risk and how it relates to the overall organization;
- assure development of more effective plans to mitigate risk; &
- establish a common perspective and language about it risk that can set the standard for the enterprise
With a growing demand for professionals with risk and control skills, it is a great time to gain a globally recognized certification in this field. Becoming CRISC certified will:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in risk management.
- Increase your value within your organization.
- Provide a gateway to more strategic level roles.
- Maintain your high level of professionalism through continuing professional education.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- IT professionals
- Risk professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Project managers
- Control professionals
- Business analysts
CRISC TRAINING CONTENTS
This 3-days CRISC exam preparation course provides intensive revision across all 5 CRISC job practice domains.
- The Big Picture: How Risk Management Relates to Risk Governance
- Risk Management and Governance overview
- Domain 1 – Risk Identification, Assessment and Evaluation
- Domain 2 – Risk Response
- Domain 3 – Risk Monitoring
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
- Domain 5 – IS Control Monitoring and Maintenance
These domains represent the key areas of work across risk assessment, evaluation, response and monitoring.
This event will be held on the specified venue and schedule below:
- 15 – 18 Februari 2021
- 22 – 25 Maret 2021
- 19 – 22 April 2021
- 17 – 20 Mei 2021
- 21 – 23 Juni 2021
- 26 – 29 Juli 2021
- 23 – 26 Agustus 2021
- 13 – 16 September 2021
- 11 – 14 Oktober 2021
- 08 – 11 November 2021
- 06 – 09 Desember 2021
- Time: 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM
- Venue: AXA Tower – Kuningan City – Jakarta Selatan
- Certificate of Attendance
- Lunch and Coffee Break
- Exclusive Souvenir
CRISC® CERTIFIED IN RISK AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONTROL