FIRE PROTECTION PUMP COURSE
Bogor | 18 – 19 April 2015 | IDR 7.750.000
Bandung | 23 – 24 Mei 2015 | IDR 7.750.000
Jakarta | 13 – 14 June 2015 | IDR 7.750.000
Yogyakarta | 30 – 31 Juli 2015 | IDR 7.750.000
INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND
Prevention of personal injury or loss of life by fire should be the first objective of all fire protection include the equipment such as Fire Protection Pump. Pumps are often used to supplement the supplies available from public mains, gravity tanks and reservoirs, pressure tanks, or other sources ; pumps so used are known as fire pumps. There are many types of fire pumps, we have to know the principles of their operations, how to design their installations, how to operate as well as to maintain them properly, safely and efficiently, etc.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
After attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to :
- Understand and implement the basic principles of Loss Control Management in relation with Fire Prevention and Protection
- Understand and implement the Laws, Regulations and Procedures of Government Of Indonesia (GOI) as well as International/World Recognized Standards, Codes and Best Practices about Fire Prevention and Protection especially Fire Protection Pump
- Understand and know types of Fire Protection Pumps, principles of their operations, how to design their installations as well as to operate and maintain them properly, safely and efficiently
- Introduction to Loss Control Management in relation with Fire Prevention and Protection
- Introduction to GOI Laws, Regulations and Procedures of Fire Prevention and Protection
- Principles of Fire Prevention and Protection
- Types of Fire Protection Pumps ; Principles of Operations ; Characteristic Curves ; Total Head and Net Head ; Specific Speed ; Net Positive Suction Head ; Cavitation ; Affinity Laws ; Fire Pump Approval and Listing ; Standard Head-Discharge Curves ; Fire Pump Capacity and Head Rating ; Fire Pump Operation and Maintenance
- Case Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, VCD Displays, Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
HSE personnel such as Firemen, Fire Technician, Fire & Safety Engineers, Fire & Safety Supervisors ; Plant personnel ; Electrical & Maintenance personnel and whoever concern with Fire Protection Pump.
COURSE FACILITATOR / LEADER:
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bogor, 18 – 19 April 2015
- Bandung, 23 – 24 Mei 2015
- Jakarta, 13 – 14 June 2015
- Yogyakarta, 30 – 31 Juli 2015
- Bogor, 29 – 30 Agustus 2015
- Bandung, 19 – 20 September 2015
- Jakarta, 24 – 25 Oktober 2015
- Yogyakarta, 28 – 29 November 2015
- Bogor, 5 – 6 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 7.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)