Training ini mengembangkan kemampuan Manajemen Layanan organisasi dan menilai kesiapan untuk sertifikasi ISO / IEC 20000
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 03 – 05 February 2020 | IDR 13.000.000,-
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 02 – 04 March 2020 | IDR 13.000.000,-
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 06 – 08 April 2020 | IDR 13.000.000,-
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 04 – 06 May 2020 | IDR 13.000.000,-
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Description:
This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners examination is aimed at practicing IT practitioners who assist organizations to prepare for or retain ISO/IEC 20000 certification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to ensure that the candidate has sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and enables practitioners to develop the Service Management capability of an organization and assess its readiness for certification within the ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
Internal auditors involved in preparing an organization for ISO/IEC 20000 certification might find this course more appropriate than the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course. An exam will be conducted at the end of the training.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Prerequisites:
Delegates attending the course are required to have a fundamental knowledge of IT service management principles and processes. The basic ITSM knowledge required is exemplified by either an ITIL® Service Management Foundation certificate or an approved ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate, possession of one of which is mandatory for attending this course.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Objectives:
Candidates should understand and be able to analyse and apply the content of ISO/IEC 20000 within currently certified organizations, or organizations wishing to implement an SMS in preparation for initial certification. At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the standard.
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification.
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability, eligibility and scoping.
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices in common use and related standards.
- Explain and apply the requirements of Part 1.
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 200000 certification readiness assessments.
- Produce a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan.
- Understand, create and apply a service management plan.
- Assist and advise organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes.
- Prepare organizations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit using the regulations of the APMG Certification Scheme.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Logistics:
- Up to 16 participants
- Classroom with U-shaped seating arrangement
- A minimum of 1 break-out room
- Whiteboard, flipchart, and projector
IT preneurs is an accredited course provider with APMG and is authorized to deliver ISO/IEC 20000 training courses and exams. APMG offers three, unique, individual certification exams: the Foundation, Practitioner and the Auditors certification exams.
Delegates whose first language is not English and who are taking the Practitioners exam can receive a 15-minute extension to their exam, if requested. A dictionary can also be used, but it should not be an electronic one.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Student Material:
Students will be provided with a manual containing a copy of classroom visual aids, assignments, and a feedback form. Course materials required for the course and made available by the customer or ITpreneurs partner: Recommended additional student materials:
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management: Specification for Service Management
- ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 IT Service Management. Code of Practice for Service Management
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Outline:
- Overview of ISO/IEC 20000
- Overall Management Requirements
- Service Delivery Processes
- Relationship Processes
- Resolution Processes
- Control Processes – Configuration Management
- Control Processes – Change Management
- Release Process
- Planning and implementation
- Scoping and Eligibility: Group Assignment
- Mock Examination (Written)
- Mock Examination Review
- Course Summary and Evaluation
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Venue
AXA Tower Kuningan City, Jakarta Selatan
- 03 – 05 Februari 2020
- 02 – 04 Maret 2020
- 06 – 08 April 2020
- 04 – 06 Mei 2020
- 01 – 03 Juli 2020
- 06 – 08 Juli 2020
- 03 – 05 Agustus 2020
- 31 Agustus – 02 September 2020
- 05 – 25 Oktober 2020
- 02 – 25 November 2020
- 30 November – 02 Desember 2020
- Time: 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM