Participants will be enhanced with practical case studies as related risk management strategy and governance
Yogyakarta/ Semarang/ Solo | 16 – 17 September2019 | Rp. 5.900.000
Bali/ Batam/ Balikpapan/ Manado/ Lombok | 07 – 08 Oktober 2019 | Rp. 7.900.000
Hotel Santika, Surabaya | 22 – 23 September 2019 | Rp 6.900.000 – PASTI JALAN
Hotel Santika, Surabaya | 21 – 22 Oktober 2019 | Rp 6.900.000 – PASTI JALAN
The phrase Risk Management used to refer to insurance purchasing on behalf of a corporation. Over the past two decades, the term has come to be associated with financial engineering and derivatives on stock market.
After several spectacular failures by firms and individuals using derivatives, academics and practitioners have renewed their focus on risk management as a corporate decision making process.
The course describes and considers the essential, underlying theory and concepts in risk management that should inform the design and operation of efficient and effective risk management processes.
This then leads to an understanding of how risks change for different organizations and how they respond. Through the use of analysis of corporate governance styles and the over-riding culture of a firm, this will lead a thorough understanding of the complex strategy making process and the relationships between corporate governance, management practice, moral/ethical considerations and risk management outcomes.
The training participants will study the formal risk management requirements as expressed by various rule-based and principles-based corporate governance frameworks and contrast these with alternative ways of construing strategy formation in organizations.
In particular, the training shall describe further to consider the potential interaction between formal planned and controlled processes with responsive initiatives where strategy emerges, while a strong emphasis on critical overview of the implementation of risk management responses, within an organizational setting.
In particular the module of this course will provide a thorough introduction to a range of risk management tools, techniques, systems and processes for managing organizational risk. Participants will be enhanced with practical case studies as related risk management strategy and governance.
- Learn a risk management as a process that can be applied to a variety of risks entails to any types of organization, in parallel gaining a through understanding upon the inherent impacts
- Develop an understanding of what risk is, how it can be measured and transferred, why individuals care about risk, and why corporations care about risk. Further result participants shall have shrewdness in identifying analyzing inherent risks within the organization business processes, while consequently having the capability to define and implement risk management strategy and solutions
- Apply the risk management process to two major areas of concern for corporations: liability risk and financial risk, in some detail, and capable of designing the structure of risk governance in the organization
- By the completion of the course the participants should have a good conceptual framework for analyzing risk and making decisions in a corporate setting, and in relation to good corporate governance by considering; risk management strategy, internal control strategy, and corporate governance principles
- Participants shall have the capability in designing and implementing risk management programs within their organizations within the direction to develop “Risk Management Culture”
Top Management – in order to get a sufficient understanding and make an informed decision on the implementation of corporate risk governance
All Levels of Management – in order to understand the implications of risk management on the company, and in order to easily meet the Good Corporate Governance (GCG) requirements for the organization
Risk Management and Risk Governance Representative (and others involved in the implementation of risk management and risk governance strategies) – in order to gain an overview of the good risk governance requirements and how to integrate into organization’s business strategy.
Risk Management Training Contents
- Directions for risk management development.
- Objectives for risk management applications
- Building capability in risk management
- Risk governance
- Corporate governance
- Risk management frameworks
- Strategic management and risk management – a closer look
- Structured approaches to managing risk
- Risk management strategies
- Internal controls
- Hierarchy of risk responses
- Eliminate and control risk
- Risk financing
- Managing uncertainty and capturing opportunities
- Risk management decisions
- Risk management programs
- Risk management culture
- Case Studies Exercises
- Case Study
- Hotel Santika Kuta, Bali
- Hotel Nagoya Plaza, Batam
- Hotel Fave, Balikpapan
- Hotel Aston, Manado
- Hotel Lombok Raya, Mataram
- Hotel 101 Dago , Bandung
- Hotel Santika Pandegiling, Surabaya
- Sofyan Hotel Betawi, Jakarta
- Hotel Ibis Solo
- Hotel Ibis Simpang Lima, Semarang
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 16 – 17 September 2019
- 23 – 24 September 2019
- 30 September – 01 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 08 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 15 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 22 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 29 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 05 November 2019
- 11 – 12 November 2019
- 18 – 19 November 2019
- 25 – 26 November 2019
- 02 -03 Desember 2019
- 09 – 10 Desember 2019
- 16 – 17 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- 7.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Terasuk Pajak PPn 10%) untuk lokasi di Bali, Batam, Balikpapan, Manado atau Lombok
- 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Terasuk Pajak PPn 10%)) untuk lokasi di Bandung, Jakarta atau Surabaya
- Rp 5.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Terasuk Pajak PPn 10%) untuk Lokasi Solo, Semarang atau Yogyakarta, Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team