Oil and Gas Treatment Operation and Maintenance
Melia Purosani Hotel, Yogyakarta | March 1-5, 2010 | Rp. 8.250.000,-
- Diharapkan peserta dapat memahami peralatan- peralatan produksi permukaan guna memisahkan minyak, gas dan air sebagai fluida produksi.
- Peserta diharapkan dapat memahami kegiatan operasi teatment pemisahan fluida produksi tersebut.
- Peserta diharapkan dapat memhami kegiatan maintenance dari fasilitas tersebut.
- Jenis dan Sifat Fisik Fluida Produksi (Oil, Water, and Gas)
- Jenis Fluida Produksi
- Sifat Fisik Fluida Produksi (Densitas, Viscositas, Pour Point, Kelarutan, Factor Volume Formasi, Compressibilitas Gas)
- Sumur minyak dan Sumur Gas :
- Sumur Minyak ; Sembur Alam dan Artificial Lift (Gas Lift, ESP, Sucker rood)
- Sumur Gas
- Fasilitas Proses Pemisahan di lapangan Migas
- Separator, Scrubber, Water Knockout Tank, Water Dispossal Treatment dan Heater
- Operasi Theatmen Oil and Gas dilapangan
- Pemisahan bertingkat dan Proses pemisahan Gas dari Fluida Produksi
- Operasi theatment Gas Processing dilapangan
- Gas Dehydrator, Gas Swetening
- Maintenance Facilities (pipe, pump, compressor)
Production Enggineer, Production Operation (Supervisor, Senior operator, Operator, Pumper, Gas handling Operator), Maintenance, Technician, personal ssupport and service production operation.
Dr. Ir. Drs. Herianto, M.Sc
Dr.Ir. Drs. Herianto, MSc was graduated from Petroleum Engineering Dept. of ITB and got his MSC/DIC in Reservoir Engineering from Dept. Geology Imperial College (ICST) London at 1973.He has worked for about 36 years as lecturer at ITB and currently as Chairman of Dept. Oil and Gas ITSB Bandung, active as lecturer, he is also active as consultant for pipelines in Migas sector and has designed about 100 gas lift wells in Reservoir, Drilling, Production Operations and NGL. He also designed Jet Pump for Kalimantan and also worked to supervise ESP and horisontal drilling for ZU and B structures and studied the reservoir in the areas.
March 1-5, 2010
Melia Purosani Hotel, Yogyakarta
Rp. 8.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.