SECURITY INTELLIGENT AND INVESTIGATION
Bogor | 20 – 22 Januari 2015 | IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person
Bandung | 03 – 05 Februari 2015 | IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person
Jakarta | 03 – 05 Maret 2015 | IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person
Yogyakarta | 28 – 30 April 2015 | IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person
Course Leader: Kompol Karna, S.Pd and Team
- Basic of group behavior
- The different between formal and informal group
- Two model of group development compare
- How to analysis group interaction
- Identify the key factor to explain group behavior
- The change of role in different condition
- The effect of norms to group behavior
- The definition of social lazy and the effect to group performance
- The advantage and disadvantage of cohesive group
- Strength and weakness of group decision
- Affectivity of group interaction
- Human right in investigation
- The definition of investigation
- Human right and investigation
- Technical aspect of investigation
- Practical step to use international standard
- Human right in catching, include women catching and children
- International standard about arrest
- Human right in arrest , include women arrest and children
- International instruments relation with human right and police
- Intelligent investigation
- Intelligent investigation
- Intelligent investigation target
- Intelligent investigation technique
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Qualified instructor
- Quality Training Material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality Training Kits included Calculator, T-shirt, or jacket,or cap etc.
- Interactive Presentation with discussion
- Convenient Training Facilities with four(4) stars quality
- Lunch per Day
- Morning and Afternoon coffee/ tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive flash disk , Stationery , Note book , exclusive bag .
- Foto Training
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Bandung | 03 – 05 Februari,02 – 04 Juni, 27 – 29 oktober 2015
- Bogor | 20 – 22 Januari 2015, 26 – 28 Mei 2015, 01 – 03 September 2015
- Jakarta | 03 – 05 Maret 2015, 28 – 30 Juli 2015, 17 – 19 November 2015
- Yogyakarta | 28 – 30 April 2015, 25 – 27 Agustus 2015, 15 – 17 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)