The Advanced Accounting course is designed to developing an appreciation for working with accounting pronouncements
Dreamtel/ Ibis Hotel, Jakarta | 05 – 06 Desember 2019 | Rp 4.500.000,- ALMOST
Bandung | 09 – 10 Desember 2019 | Rp 4.500.000,- ALMOST
Advanced Accounting is a continuation of the study of financial accounting. The areas of coverage in this course include issues concerning the operation of Partnerships, Business Combinations and Consolidated Financial Statements, and International Accounting Issues. These topics require a working knowledge of GAAP and Professional Pronouncements.
The course is designed to provide an understanding of the technical requirements as well as developing an appreciation for working with accounting pronouncements and research of accounting issues. Professional Communication skill for writing and speaking will be emphasized throughout the semester
OUTLINE ADVANCED ACCOUNTING
- Business Combinations
- Accounting for Investments
- Equity Method
- Introduction to business combinations
- Accounting for business combinations
- Consolidated statements: date of acquisition
- Consolidated statements: after acquisition
- Consolidated statements: allocation and depreciation of dierence between acquirees’ implied fair and book values
- Consolidated statements: intercompany dierences
- Segment and interim reporting
- International Financial reporting standards
- Accounting for foreign currency transactions and hedging foreign exchange risk
- Translation of Financial statements of foreign afiliates
Professionals for whom an in-depth accounting knowledge would prove beneficial
- Tanggal 5-6 Desember 2019
Request pelaksanaan di luar Jakarta 2019:
- Bandung Rp 5.000.000 | Yogyakarta/ Surabaya Rp 6.000.000 | Malang Rp 6.500.000 | Bali Rp 7.000.000,-
Rp 4.500.000,- (Empat Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
- Sertifikat keikutsertaan.
- Coffe Break 2X dan Lunch.
- Souvenirs dan Seminar Kits.
- Seminar Bag.