Hotel All Season, Yogyakarta | 20-22 Februari 2012 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp.6.500.000 / Orang
This course covers real-world bearing lubrication in a dynamic, skills-based learning approach. Upon course completion, students will have learned the skills needed to choose, apply and maintain lubricants in bearing applications plant wide.
Upon completion this course,
- Participant will be able to evaluate and select appropriate lubricants for a wide variety of rolling element bearing applications. For greased applications, this includes choosing an appropriate grease base, stiffness, base oil and additives, if needed, for proper operation.
- The participant will also be able to compute grease intervals and re lubrication amounts for a variety of application conditions, such as contamination, high or low temperatures and vibration.
- For oil lubricated applications, the participant will be able to choose the correct oil viscosity, delivery method (standing oil, circulating oil, air/oil, oil mist) and oil change out intervals.
- The participant will be to evaluate filter effectiveness, and to select and apply appropriate filter(s).
- The participant will be able to troubleshoot common lubrication problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Functions of lubrication
- Basic expressions
- Lubricant additives and their effects
- Avoiding surface damage in bearings
- Grease functions and properties
- Grease delivery and metering systems
- Selection of grease type: choosing the right grade, base, and oil for you application
- Choosing the right lubricant: oil and grease quality standards and testing
- Effects of cleanliness and contamination
- Using bearings new life theory to predict effects of contamination
- Effects of water ingress
- Effective use of filtration, choosing the right filter
- Change out intervals
- Bearing housing design concepts
- Comparison of oil delivery methods: static, wick-feed, lifting rings, circulating oil, mist, air-oil, oil spot
- Determining oil flow rates
- Determining lubrication quantities and intervals
- Hands-on lubrication and lubrication procedures for pillow blocks, ball bearings, roller bearings, sealed and shielded bearings
- Electric Motor lubrication
- Over greasing, under greasing, mixing greases
Who Should Attend
Maintenance personnel and engineers responsible for bearing lubrication, lubricant specification and lubrication system planning and design.
- Drs. H. Bambang Toto Udjiantoro, M.M., Psikolog
- (Pakar dan Praktisi di bidang Leadership)
Time & Venue
- Tanggal :
- 20-22 Februari 2012 (3 days training)
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Tempat : Hotel All Season Yogyakarta
- Minimun 3 Orang
- ·Module / Handout
- ·Flashdisk softcopy Materi
- Bag or bagpackers
- Training Kit
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch
- Airport pickup service
- Training room full AC and Multimedia