CENTRIFUGAL PUMP OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 16 – 19 September 2016 | IDR 7,000,000
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 14 – 17 November 2016 | IDR 7,000,000
DESCRIPTION TRAINING CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
The course identifies normal and abnormal start-up and operating conditions of centrifugal pumps as well as pump monitoring and shutdown procedures. By focusing on precautions, this course attempts to educate in order to prevent injury and equipment damage.
OBJECTIVE TRAINING CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
- Explain the basics of operation and maintenance of centrifugal pumps
- Describe the proper start-up procedure for a centrifugal pump
- Identify the system components that require monitoring and adjusting during operation
- Recognize abnormal operating conditions and their probable causes
- Describe proper shut
- Down procedures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TRAINING CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
This program is excellent both for the training of maintenance personnel as well as for the multi-craft training needs of process and manufacturing facilities.
SUMMARY OUTLINE CENTRIFUGAL PUMP: OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Starting a Pump
- Start-up Procedures
Monitoring a Pump
- Parameters to Check
- Securing a Centrifugal Pump
Maintenance of Centrifugal Pumps
- Periodic Maintenance
- Maintenance of Packing Material
- Mechanical Seals
- Coupling Alignment and Vibration Monitoring
- Case Study
- Hermawan Msi
- Ir. Viktor Malau, DEA.
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta.
- 16 – 19 September 2016
- 14 – 17 November 2016
08 am – 04 pm
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit