CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITOR (CISA)
Estubizi Business Center, Jakarta Selatan | 18-22 Juni 2012 | 08.30 – 16.30 WIB | Rp 6.500.000,-
The credential of a professionals I.S auditor is valuable. This course delves into the unique challenges of managing an audit and the knowledge necessary to complete the task.
Information system auditors take up where the financial auditors do not tread-into the design and implementation effectiveness and operation effectiveness of information system. The course will focus on general computer control, application level control auditing as well introducing of risk based management approach.
The course is also designed to help candidates familiar with IT audit concepts and rules for regulatory compliance under Sarbanes-Oxely (corporations), Gramm-Leach-Biley and FFIEC (both financial), FISMA (government), HIPAA (medical records), SCADA (utilities) and other regulators.
The course will also help you to become a true management consultant in IT audit filed and will help you well prepared for the CISA examination, which offered by I.S Audit and control Association (ISACA) twice a year, one worldwide test in june and the second test in December.
The instructor-led classroom training covers the CISA body of knowledge to build a working understanding of the material.
The training course will cover topics such as auditor responsibilities, scope, audit charter, technical material, privacy requirements, for CISA exam preparation. The course has updated the contens to reflect the new subject material of the CISA exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the core pieces and functions of an integrated, effective, corporate business continuity program
- Describe key Business Continuity terms and concepts, such as: determining critical business functions, the “MARC” (Minimum Acceptable Recovery Configuration), Recovery Time Objectives, Recovery Point Objectives, Recovery Time Capabilities, information technology disaster recovery technical solution designs standards and practices
- Understand how to effectively determine business unit business resumption requirements for loss of workspace, loss of information technology, and loss of personnel.
- Understand how to approach crafting effective information technology recovery time capabilities for key systems that will meet business units’ stated needs, and how to address “the gap” which may be discovered between business units’ information technology recovery requirements and available money or capabilities
- Understand the core quality control concepts surrounding the development and use of scorecards in evaluating business resumption and disaster recovery plans, and standardized objective metrics in information technology testing
On completion of this module, delegates will have a detailed understanding
PROGRAM OUTLINE :
Module 1: IS Audit Process
- Provide IS audit services in accordance with IS audit standards, guidelines and best practices to assist the organizations in ensuring that its information technology and business system are protected and controlled
Module 2: IT Governance
- Provide assurance that the organization has the structure, policies, accountability, mechanism and monitoring practices ini place to achieve the requirements of corporate governance of IT.
Module 3: System and Infrastructure Life Cycle
- Provide assurance that the management practices for the development/acquisition, testing, implementation, maintenance and disposal of system and infrastructure will meet the organization’s objectives.
Module 4: IT Service Delivery and Support
- Provide assurance that the IT service management practices will ensure delivery of the level of service required to meet the organization’s objectives.
Module 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Provide assurance that the security architecture policies, standards, procedures and controls) ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
Module 6: Business Continuity Plan
- Provide assurance that in the event of a disruption the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT service, while minimizing the business impacts.
Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training. Exam exercises and questions evaluation
Individuals involving in the audit activities and has strong inclination to certify his auditing competence based on ISACA standard.
DR.IR.Fauzi Hasan, MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CGEIT, CPRC, CSCP, APICS, Cert. , ITIL Expert, Change Management (APMG), Prince2
- 18-22 Juni 2012
- Pukul : 08.30 – 16.30 WIB
Estubizi Business Center,
Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said ,Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
- Rp 6.500.000,-
- Peserta Non-Residential.
- Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.