Along with career improvement and organization’s productivity demand, every super ordinate need to maximize the potentials of their subordinates. The ability to be mentor, coach, and giving counselingbecame necessary for leaders in their field of work.
Even so, the work of a leader to prepare the subordinates to be successful and productive or to help them overcome their obstacles of productivity is never an easy task.
An exercise intensive training closed by intensive role play activity would mold the people leader with skills and abilities needed to become an effective coach and mentor.
After completing this training, you are expected to:
- Understand the basic concept of coaching, the benefits of it, the when and how of coaching activity in their work environment.
- Become excel in effective communication skills impelemented in coaching activity.
- Able to delegate correctly and keep monitoring the progress.
- Could prepare the team they lead for success.
Coaching Counseling and Mentoring overview
- Why CCM is important?
- Competencies of Effective Coach
- Prinsip M.E.N.D.U.K.U.N.G
- Role Play Simulation
Number of Participant
16 or 20 pax
- 2 days ( 08.00 – 17.00)
- 20 % Conceptual Framework
- 30 % Individual Assessment Excercise
- 50 % Role Play
- Theories and conceptual overview in lecture format with Q and A sessions.
- Video Learning
- Watching positive model in implementing the approach
- Role Play
- Experiential activity that gives participant the chance to apply and integrate newly acquired skill. Discussion Participants will discuss and solve issues in teams.
- Skill Practice
- Participants will be practicing knowledge and skill acquired in the training through various form