Gas Oil and Water Pipeline Design and Maintenance
Bandung | 13 – 16 Januari 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bogor | 17 – 20 February 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Yogyakarta | 17 – 20 Maret 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Jakarta | 21 – 24 April 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bandung | 12 – 15 Mei 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bogor | 2 – 5 June 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
To fulfill the oil and gas demand for power generation, recovery processes, and other uses, pipelines are utilized to transport the supply from their source. These pipelines are mostly buried and operate without disturbing normal pursuits.
Construction procedures for most pipeline systems can be adapted to consider specific environmental conditions and are tailored to cause minimal impact on the environment.
Unattended pumping stations move large volumes of oil and petroleum products under high pressure. Many factors have to be considered in the engineering and design of long-distance pipelines, including the nature and volume of fluid to be transported, the length of pipeline, the types of terrain traversed and the environmental constraints. Major factor influencing pipeline system design are: Fluid properties, design condition, supply and demand magnitude/location, Code and standards, Route, topography and access, environmental impact, economic, hydrological impact, seismic and volcanic impacts.
To obtain optimum results for a pipeline transmission system, complex economic and engineering studies are necessary to decide on the pipeline diameter, material, compression/pumping power requirements and location of the pipeline route.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this practical training, participants will learn from and discuss with professional instructor the following subjects:
- Overview of Problems in Gas, Oil and Produced Water Pipeline Operations and Maintenance
- The Pipeline Design Approach and Considerations
- Design of Gas Transmission Pipeline
- Design of Crude, Oil and Produced Water Transportation Pipeline
- Valves, Flanges and Fittings Selection for Crude, Oil, Gas and Produced Water Pipeline Design
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Qualified instructor
- Quality Training Material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality Training Kits included Calculator, T-shirt, or jacket,or cap etc.
- Interactive Presentation with discussion
- Convenient Training Facilities with four(4) stars quality
- Lunch per Day
- Morning and Afternoon coffee/ tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive flash disk , Stationery , Note book , exclusive bag .
- Foto Training
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bandung, 13 – 16 Januari 2015
- Bogor, 17 – 20 February 2015
- Yogyakarta, 17 – 20 Maret 2015
- Jakarta, 21 – 24 April 2015
- Bandung, 12 – 15 Mei 2015
- Bogor, 2 – 5 June 2015
- Yogyakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Jakarta, 11 – 14 Agustus 2015
- Bandung, 8 – 11 September 2015
- Bogor, 6 – 9 Oktober 2015
- Yogyakarta, 3 – 6 November 2015
- Jakarta, 15 – 18 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person,
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Gas Oil and Water Pipeline training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)