GENERATOR TRANSFORMER & MV FEEDER PROTECTION
Yogyakarta | 02 – 04 Mei 2019 | Rp. 6.000.000 Per Peserta
Yogyakarta | 18 – 20 Juni 2019 | Rp. 6.000.000 Per Peserta
Yogyakarta | 02 – 04 Juli 2019 | Rp. 6.000.000 Per Peserta
Yogyakarta | 13 – 15 Agustus 2019 | Rp. 6.000.000 Per Peserta
GENERATOR TRANSFORMER & MV FEEDER PROTECTION OBJECTIVE
- It introduces the subject of protection as an art where technical and economical constraints are to be met and compromised to achieve certain engineering requirements.
- Learn to develop and manage well-protected plants that lead to a higher security, less outages and hence better profitability.
- The course introduces new technologies used in relaying systems such as microprocessor and computer relaying which put organizations at the forefront of modern electricity industries.
- Helps organizations in making appropriate decisions at times of system expansion or in situations where new developments become necessary.
- Help organizations to understand causes of system failures, means available for remedies and hence better system management and operation with minimum investment.
GENERATOR TRANSFORMER & MV FEEDER PROTECTION TRAINING OUTLINE
- system protection philosophies,
- system grounding,
- circuit breakers,
2. Generator Protection
- negative sequence,
- loss of excitation,
- out of step, etc
3. Transformer protection
- sudden pressure,
- over temperature,
- low oil, etc
4. Relay input sources:
- optical voltage and
- current transducers.
5. Fundamental protection concepts:
- directional impedance, etc.
6. Motor protection
- ground fault,
- locked rotor,
- phase rotation, etc
7. MV Feeder protection :
- directional comparison,
- transfer trip, etc
8. System stability, reclosing, and load shedding.
9. Discusse and Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training is recommended to be followed by:
Technicians, Operators, Engineers, & Supervisors who work in the field of maintenance and operation generators for various industries.
- Case Study
- Software Support
Tugino, ST., MT. & Team
- Batch 5: 02 – 04 Mei 2019
- Batch 6: 18 – 20 Juni 2019
- Batch 7: 02 – 04 Juli 2019
- Batch 8: 13 – 15 Agustus 2019
- Batch 9: 24 – 26 September 2019
- Batch 10: 22 – 24 Oktober 2019
- Batch 11: 05 – 07 November 2019
- Batch 12: 03 – 05 Desember 2019
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta: Cavinton Hotel Yogyakarta ; Neo Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta Ibis Styles Hotel Yogyakarta
Surabaya: Hotel Santika Pandegiling Surabaya
Malang: Best Western OJ Hotel Malang ; Harris Hotel & Convention Malang
Jakarta: Dreamtel Jakarta Hotel ; Ibis Jakarta Tamarin Hotel
Bandung: Golden Flower Hotel Bandung ; Serela Merdeka Hotel Bandung
Bali: Ibis Bali Kuta Hotel ; Harris Kuta Raya Hotel Bali
In House Training : Depend on request
GENERATOR TRANSFORMER TRAINING FEE
- 6.000.000 IDR / participant (for public training in Yogyakarta) -> minimum quota of 2 participants
- 7.000.000 IDR / participant (for public training in Bandung, Jakarta, Surabaya) -> minimum quota of 3 participants
- 8.000.000 IDR / participant (for public training in Bali) -> minimum quota of 3 participants
GENERATOR TRANSFORMER TRAINING FACILITIES
- Meeting Room at hotel, Coffe Break, Lunch
- Module (hard & soft copy/flashdish)
- Training Kit, Souvenir, Sertifikat
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training
- Penginapan peserta training
- Pajak (Ppn 10 %)