Reliability Centered Maintenance RCM is a basic of maintenance management implementation or as an aid-tool for cost management
Yogyakarta | 08 – 10 September 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta
Yogyakarta | 06 – 08 Oktober 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta
Yogyakarta | 24 – 26 November 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta
Yogyakarta | 01 – 03 Desember 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta
RCM TRAINING OVERVIEW
This course is beneficial especially for continuous process industry and utilizes sophisticate and expensive production equipment, such as: Oil and Gas Industry, Electricity Plant, Petrochemical Plant, Marine Industry, Manufacturing, Automotive, Assembling Industry, Aviation, Construction, Pulp and Paper, Mining, etc. The course is designed by considering the need of maintenance method that reliable to ensure the success of production, a method of maintenance to push downs a break down or unplanned disturbance. The requirement of efficient and effective method of maintenance becomes more important when plant facility is automatic system. The big loss can come, if it is late to improve maintenance operation system, low productivity, wasting working hours, last production, engine big failure, and in-harmony relation with customer, successful.
RCM TRAINING OBJECTIVE
- To understand the Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) as basic of maintenance management implementation or as an aid-tool for cost management and as part of project management.
- To understand maintenance philosophy based an the third generation of previous maintenance generation i.e.: first generation (breakdown maintenance) and second generation (preventive maintenance)
- To avoid total failure by knowing what kind of failure will happen.
- To understand root cause mechanism of failure
- To minimize maintenance cost and operate the equipment until maximum capacity
- To increase output and improve productivity of existing facility
- To get plant equipment, reliable, effective and efficient
RCM TRAINING CONTENTS
- What is Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
- Fundamental change of maintenance philosophy
- Maintenance and RCM
- Basic idea of RCM
- RCM implementation
- RCM achievement
- Plant Registration
- What is Plant Registration?
- What is equipment?
- How to number the asset?
- What kind of information has to be registered?
- How to compile plant registration?
- Function and Failure
- Function and standard performance
- Failure mode
- Failure effects
- Failure Consequences
- Hidden failure consequent
- Safety and environment consequent
- Operational consequent
- Preventive Actions
- Engineering feasibility
- Life time dependable failure
- Scheduled restoration
- Scheduled replacement
- Life time undependable failure
- Scheduled condition monitoring
- Selection of preventive actions
- Defaults Actions
- Scheduled efforts to find failure
- Non Scheduled maintenance
- Zone inspection and walk-around check
- RCM Decision Diagram
- Effort and consequent integration
- RCM decision making process
- Filling out decision sheet
- Plan, Organize and Control Proposed Tasks
- Task grouping
- Planning system and maintenance control
- Failure report
- Various Failure and its History
- Failure process
- Six failure patterns
- Historical data
- RCM Implementation
- Who knows?
- Pre-review RCM group
- Facilitator and auditor
- Implementation strategy
- Short term approach
- RCM Forever
- Build skill in RCM
- What is RCM Achievement?
- Result of RCM analysis
- Benefit of RCM
- Why RCM?
- RCM History
- Airline enterprise experience
- RCM at other industry
- Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND RCM TRAINING?
The following selected participants should attend this course:
- Maintenance Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor
- Rotating Engineer/ Superintendent/Supervisor
- Power Plant Engineer/Superintendent /Supervisor
- Manufacturing Manager
- Everybody who wants to broaden knowledge and interest in this topics
RCM TRAINING METHODS
- Case Study
RCM TRAINING LEADER
- Teguh Pudji Purwanto, MT.
- Sigit Budi Hartono, ST., MT.
(Expert in mechanical dan electrical engineering)
- Batch 9 : 08 – 10 September 2020
- Batch 10 : 06 – 08 Oktober 2020
- Batch 11 : 24 – 26 November 2020
- Batch 12 : 01 – 03 Desember 2020
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta: Cavinton Hotel Yogyakarta; Neo + Awana Hotel Yogyakarta; Pesonna Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta
Surabaya: Hotel Neo Gubeng Surabaya; Hotel Santika Pandegiling Surabaya
Malang: Ibis Styles Malang Hotel
Jakarta: Yello Hotel Manggarai Jakarta; Dreamtel Jakarta Hotel
Bandung: Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung; Grand Setiabudi Hotel Bandung; Grand Tebu Hotel Bandung
Bali: Ibis Bali Kuta Hotel; Hotel Neo + Kuta Legian Bali
In House Training : Depend on request
TUITION FEE TRAINING
- Publish Rate: Rp 6.500.000,- / participant
- Special Rate: Rp 6.100.000,- / participant (min 4 participants from the same company)
Bandung/ Jakarta/ Surabaya/ Malang:
- Publish Rate: Rp 7.000.000,- / participant
- Publish Rate: Rp 8.000.000,- / participant
- Meeting Room at hotel, Coffe Break, Lunch
- Module (hard & soft copy/flashdish)
- Training Kit, Souvenir, Sertifikat
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training
- Penginapan peserta training
- Pajak (Ppn 10 %)
RELIABILITY CENTERED MAINTENANCE (RCM) TRAINING