EFFECTIVE TRAINING NEED ANALYSIS
Melia Purosani Hotel, Yogyakarta | 21 – 23 oktober 2013 | Rp. 5.900.000,- / peserta
The accurate identification of the training needs of an organization is crucial for its success and development. However, theory does little to assist those who face this difficult task. It is not simply a matter of deciding on the location, scope and magnitude of the needs. Priorities need to be set and linked to those of other functions within the organization as well as the goals of the organization as a whole.
Based on this thought, we design this workshop to help company to better manage their limited resources in improving their people skills.
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop objectives
- Expectation of participants.
2. Nature and Scope of Needs Analysis
- Some Basic Concepts
- A general Model for Diagnosing Needs
3. Generic Approach of Needs Analysis
- Problem Identification and Analysis
4. Techniques for Assessing Individuals Needs
- Various Approaches to Assessing Individual Needs
5. Techniques for Assessing Group Needs
- Various Approaches to Assessing Group Needs
6. Techniques for Assessing Organizational Needs
- Various Approaches to Assessing Organizational Needs
7. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
- Case Study
TIME AND PLACE
- 21 – 23 oktober 2013
- Melia Purosani Hotel Yogyakarta
Rp. 5900.000,- peserta / non recidential
- Training Kit(tas + alat tulis,Flashdisk,Jaket)
- Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break