OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE) AUDITING
Bandung | 6 – 10 Januari 2015 | IDR 10.750.000
Jakarta | 3 – 7 February 2015 | IDR 10.750.000
Bogor / Yogyakarta | 3 – 7 Maret 2015 | IDR 10.750.000
Bandung | 14 – 18 April 2015 | IDR 10.750.000
Jakarta | 26 – 28 Mei 2015 | IDR 10.750.000
Bogor / Yogyakarta | 2 – 6 June 2015 | IDR 10.750.000
HSE Auditing is one of the best systematic measurement and management tools to evaluate and improve HSE Performance of company /industry activities as well as to prevent and reduce losses such as occupational diseases, personal injury, property damage, fire, process disruption, environmental damage/ pollution, etc., by comparing between HSE Program Implementation and established HSE Standards/Laws /Regulations/ Best Practices.
During and after attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to:
- Know and understand HSE Standards/ Laws/ Regulations/ Best Practices both National (Government of Indonesia or GOI) and International.
- Know, understand and implement Principles of Loss Control Management as well as HSE Auditing Process and Procedures, so that he/ she will become both a HSE Internal Auditor and HSE Audited
- Develop Internal and External HES Auditing
- Identify problems of HSE Program Implementation and suggest solutions/ recommendations include action plans
COURSE SYLLABUS / MATERIALS
- Introduction to HSE-GOI Laws/ Regulations
- Causes and Effects of Loss
- Principles of Loss Control/ HSE Management System (SMK3, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)
- Measurement Techniques and Tools for Management
- Overview Concepts of HSE Auditing
- Introduction to HSE Auditing and Rating System
- Factors in Successful HSE Auditing and Programs Implementation
- Verification and Interviewing Techniques in HSE Auditing
- Physical Conditions Inspections Guidance in HSE Auditing
- Introduction to Report Writing of HSE Auditing
- Group Exercises in HSE Auditing Activities (Personal Audit and Resource Report; Demeanor of the Auditor; Interview Techniques; Physical Conditions Evaluation; Report Writing, etc.)
- Pre-Course Examination; Post-Course Examination; Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors, Section Heads, Superintendents and Department Heads/ Managers of all departments and from various companies/ industries such as Oil/ Gas Exploration & Production and Refinery, Geothermal, Petrochemicals, General Mining (Coal, Gold, Nickel, etc), Constructions and other industries, and whoever involve in HSE Auditing.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bandung, 6 – 10 Januari 2015
- Jakarta, 3 – 7 February 2015
- Bogor / Yogyakarta, 3 – 7 Maret 2015
- April, 14 – 18 April 2015
- Jakarta, 26 – 28 Mei 2015
- Bogor / Yogyakarta, 2 – 6 June 2015
- Bandung, 28 Juli – 1 Agustus 2015
- Jakarta, 4 – 8 Agustus 2015
- Bogor / Yogyakarta, 8 – 12 September 2015
- Bandung, 6 – 10 Oktober 2015
- Jakarta, 3 – 7 November 2015
- Bogor / Yogyakarta, 1 – 5 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 10.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)