Training shipping management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping & handling a cargo
Yogyakarta | 17 – 20 Desember 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta
Training shipping management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping, handling a cargo, using shipping equipment, and all rules and government regulation in shipping. This course also give a detail information about ships types, sizes and features.
SHIPPING MANAGEMENT COURSE CONTENTS
- Introduction of Ships: different types and sizes with their important features and their suitability to different cargoes.
- Basic shipping terminology including abbreviations. General particulars of ships.
- Bills of Lading — functions, conditions, contents, types and general information.
- Classification Societies — background, their functions and importance.
- Statutory documents on board including mandatory surveys and safety certificates.
- Stowage factors and densities — importance in the carriage of dry and liquid cargoes, effect of density of water (fresh, salt, brackish). Different freight units.
- General structure of shipping industry — liner and tramp services.
- Liner shipping — essential features; break bulk; modes of unitisation; concept of intermodalism; container sizes and types; container terminology; freighting; CYs, CFSs and ICDs; marketing of liner shipping; documents.
- Tramp shipping — types of charters — time, trip-time, voyage, consecutive voyages, bareboat; contract of affreightment, features of dry bulk and tanker chartering; names of different charterparty forms for different trades.
- Cargo handling equipments used on board and ashore.
- Agents — ship, port and liner agents and their roles in shipping. Freight forwarders, freight brokers, ship brokers and other intermediaries in shipping.
- Structure of shipping — services of master and crew, etc.
- Cargo Documentation — Manifest, Mate’s Receipt, Tally Sheets, Notice of Readiness, Statement of Facts, etc.
- Custom house work — Inward and outward entry of ships documentation.
- Shipping procedures in ports for exports and imports for break-bulk/bulk cargoes.
- Customs Bill of Entry and Shipping Bill.
- Business communication in shipping — letter writing, telex, fax, e-mail, report-writing, memo-writing, charts and graphs.
INSTRUCTOR: Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
VENUE: Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
DURATION : 4 days
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)