INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE & COMPETENCE DEVELOPER WORKSHOP
Grand Kemang*, Hotel Jakarta | 26 – 27 July 2011 | Rp. 6.000.000,-
The Certified Performance & Competence Developer program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants. This program would develop an understanding and knowledge of the competency mapping & development, and performance management system that would help the HR professionals to implement it effectively in their organizations.
Aim: – To equip the HR professionals with the importance of performance & competence program such that he/she is able to:
- Develop competency mapping in their organizations.
- Conduct & develop competency assessment center & competency framework.
- Develop performance appraisal system to give effective feedback to employees and find out the necessary areas of development.
- Implement performance management system in his organization effectively.
Target audience: – This program is aimed at the HR professionals.
|Competency, Performance And PCMS|
- What is Competency
- Competency Iceberg Model
- Classification of Competencies
- Measurement of Competency
- Performance Aspects
- Types of Performance Measurement
- Performance and Competence Management as a Concept
- PCMS Model
Case analysisexercises3 hrs The Balanced Scorecard
- Performance planning
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Cascading process
- The Balanced Scorecard Measures
Case analysisSimulation exercises2 hrs Competency Frameworks and Maps
- What is a Competency Map/Framework
- Types of Framework
- Uses of Competency Framework
- Creating a competency Map
- Quan Competence Framework
- Threshold Trait Analysis
- Using BARS for Competency Maps
- Implementing the Mapping Process
Simulations3 hrsPerformance Review Systems mcpcd04
- Model for Performance Review
- Perspective Involved in Performance Reviews
- Performance Rating Methods
- Common Problems with Rating
- Legal Aspects of Performance Appraisals
- What are Assessment Centers
- Historical Perspective on Assessment Center
- Basic Steps Followed in an Assessment Center
- Types of Techniques Used in Assessment Centers
- Designing an Assessment Center
- Assessment Matrix
Video MirroringRole plays
Exercise mark-up3hrsPerformance Analysis & Improvement
- From Training to Performance
- Root/Major Cause Analysis
- Identifying Casual Factors – Setting Learning Goals and Objectives
- Selecting Best Training Method
- Developing a Good Design
- Building Appropriate Evaluation Methodology
Exercise deep end de-brief1 hr
Mr. Nitin Sanker
B.E (Computer Science) – IIT (Roorkee – India); MBA (HR & Marketing) – IIM (Cal)
Professional Experience Summary:
Over 17 years of experience in Training and Consulting in Asia, Bahrain, Thailand, UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore and USA. Works with over 250 companies on Training and Process Design on Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Human Resource. He has helped many organizations in the usage of six sigma and process models like PCMM & ISO 9000 to improve their HR, marketing & customer care process. Conducted over 800 Corporate Training and Public Workshops. Some of the companies for which he had done Training and Consulting are Satyam, Cognizant, GE, Kolam, Gati, Infotech Enterprises, Dr. Reddy Labs , DHL, Motorola, AMP etc.
Trained over 10,000 Professionals including companies like Deloitte, Central bank of Oman, Mphasis, Tesco, Aztech, Intelligroup Asia, Apollo, Polaris, TCS, Dell, Rane , Core objects, Nokia , P.D.O., UAE Exchange, Qatar Airways, RAK Bank, Blue Dart etc. He is certified by CAMI-USA and also City & Guilds UK to conduct Programs. He has written extensively for publications like The Economic Times, Deccan Chronicle etc., he is on the Review board of one of India’s specialized HR magazines. He also used to author a regular column called ‘lessons for the classroom’ which appeared in a popular magazine. He is a visiting faculty at IIM (C) and ISB. He also trains fellow students and future management trainers at IIMT. He is acknowledged as one of the best quizzers being a regional finalist on BBC’s Mastermind and a finalist on quiz time. He has won over 50 national level quizzes.
Mrs. Nandhita Asthana
With over 2 decades of experience in Operation, Training & Consulting, she has been a founder director of Middle Earth Consultants Private Limited. She has been providing training and consulting services to top companies which include Satyam, TCS, Dr, Reddy’s, Nokia, Deloitte, Market Tools, GE, Infosys, Accenture, etc.
She is a certified as a HR trainer by both City and Guilds and Carlton Advanced Management Institute. She has trained over 5000 managers and executives and coached and mentored over 500 professionals for organizations like Wipro, GE, IBM.
She has been one of the highest rated trainers consistently for both these institutions and has been the lead assessor for the TTT initiative lead trainer with them.
She has been visiting faculty at ISB, ICFAI Business School and IPE and has helped develop management faculty for ICFAI as an adjunct professor with ICFAI Institute for Management Teacher
CDR. Tomy Tharian
He possesses more than 35 years of experience, of which 22 years have been in Navy. Since 1995 he has been a successful consultant & trainer specializing in competency mapping, group testing and behavioural analysis. He specialized in group testing techniques for selection of defense forces and has analyzed/ interpreted behavioural manifestations of more than 7000 candidates for identifying their group effectiveness, stress tolerance, social competencies, planning, decision making, organizing abilities with their communication skills and leadership abilities. CDR. Tomy holds a PG diploma in Personal Management & Industrial Relations. He is also a Certified Trainer & Life Strategist from Oscar Murphy Intl. Singapore. He has also specialized in Mind Control & Self Development from Silva Inc, Texas, USA.
Grand Kemang*, Hotel Jakarta (Tentative & will be confirme later)
The Certification Program Fee is Rp. 6.000.000 / Participant
This investment include:
- Coffee Break and lunch
- Certification Process
Note: Payment must clear 1 week before the program
Early Birds Rp. 4.800.000,-
Payment settlement 2 month before the program run
Payment Schedule: July Program before 26 may 2011
Early Birds Rp. 5.400.000,-
Payment settlement 1 month before the program run
Payment Schedule: July Program before 26 June 2011
ABOUT This Partner:
Our Partner is a fast growing provider for high quality training programs in Indonesia, in cooperation with Middle Earth Consultant India, a leading Corporate Training Company trusted by more than 350 Top Companies, Over 100 man years of experience, trained over 20,000 individuals at all levels in India, Dubai, Muscat, Colombo, Malaysia, Nigeria, U.S.A, and Indonesia. We provide training on various concepts like HR, Managerial & Leader Skills, Soft skills, Sales & Customer Care and Behavioral Skills. The training is conducted has Public and In-House Workshop. We also provide reputed Certifications, excellent pre and post training support using best of breed training practices. The Certification is International recognized by Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA.
Few quotes form our participants
Certified Recruitment Analyst, Jakarta 18-19 December 2006
- “It was a great program!, This program very help to know about the recruitment process and good inform and recommendation for follow up my job, very interested and good program” Arien E. Dwi Agustinin, HR Staffing & Training Cordinator.(BP Indonesia)
- “Fun class, nice batch, focused, can ask questions till satisfied, nice speaker, very good” Fie NA, Human Resources (PT. Trimegah Securities)
- “Very practical tips and tricks” Iris G. Bulkis, Human Resources Manager (UCB Indonesia)
- “Excellent! I’m happy join this workshop!” Anis M. Sensusri, HR Manager (Solvay Pharma Ina)
- “This program increase and develop my knowledge and skill for analysis recruitment and how to do be effective and efficient recruitment” Sylvia Napitupulu, Team Leader Cm-CRM Resource (PT. Excelcomindo Pratama).
- “Excellent trainer, excellent material, excellent information.” Lisa Andayani,Recruitment Senior Officer (AXA Mandiri).
Certified Performance and Competence Developer, Jakarta 14-15 March 2007
- “Good, understandable presentation, activity based learning after lunch time” Fajar Fitrianto, HR Analyst (CNOOC SES Ltd)
- “Good and Clear” Edhy Rumekso, HRGA Manager (PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia – KSEI)
- “This is the 1st program that helps to understand easily about skill & traits, comprehensive understanding, shows practical way to implement” Tatiyana Syarif, Corporate Manager (PT Lautan Luas Tbk)
- “Insipired me to develop more about competency framework and performance management system, very good” Wida Ningrum, Human Resources (PT Smart Tbk)
- “It was great program and integrated course for Performance and Competence” Bambang Sujatmiko, T & D Coordinator (PT. SANTOS Indonesia).
- “Excellent!” Dr. Asiah Suroto Gunari, Director (RS. Duren Sawit).
- “This program is verry interested, Iam verry happy able to poin this program” Pitoyo – HR & GA Manager, PT. Panasonic Lighting Indonesia
- “Program is quite good, quit heavy but very useful if” Gogor Ugroseno – Manager Competency Development. PT. Exelcomindo Pratama Tbk
- “A new concept that can broadden my knowledge” Rahmad ramadhan – HR Tax & Accounting Manager, Lippo Bank
Certified Assessment Center Analyst, Jakarta 7-8 May 2007
- ” Excellent” Asiah Suroto Gunari MD MSc – Director, Duren Sawit Hospital
- “This program is extremely useful in selecting and evaluating exercises, assessment matrix and evaluation formats, and skills required by an assessor” M Ichsan Arif – HR Manager, Bank Syariah Mandiri
- ” I think this program very good especiallyfor me as HR in Duren Sawit Hospital. I know ho to make Assessment center, so how became an assessor..” Nurpandi- HR Manager, Duren Sawit Hospital
- “ Very interesting and very good!” Aprilia Djayanegara – Asst Mgr Training and Learning, Frisian Flag
- ” Very good and help and very good!” M. Ridwan – Psychologist & Coord. Mental Rehabilitation, Duren Sawit Hospital
- ” Very good and help a lost “ Kriss Budi Utomo
Certified Compensation And Benefits Manager, Jakarta 9-10 May 2007
- “Interesting and useful to applied in daily job” Rahmad Ramadhan – HR Tax & Accounting Manager – Lippo Bank
- “Very good program!.. The theory and application can be made as material for benchmarking in our company” Yugi Thusida – Departemen Head, PT. Smart Tbk
- “This program is concise and clear. It covers all component of compensation, so that, as a new professional, I can get the big picture of Compensation system” Sutrisno – Supervisor, Compensation & HRIS – PT Badak NGL Plantside
- “This Program extremely useful for Compensation and Benefits Environment” Eddy Haristiani – Senior Staff HR & Org. Planning – PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II
- “It’s a good program, the instructure can explain and answer the question clearly” Gita Indriati – HR Staff, PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia
Certified Balanced Scorecard Professional, Jakarta 23-24 July 2007
- ” This Program very helpful in buil my new mindset about Balanced Scorecard, and I hope through this program I can finished the assignment from my company to setting our planning to complementing Balanced Scorecard in 2008″ Hanifa Sutrisna – Staff Anggaran, PT. Angkasa Pura I
- ” Good program” Hirayanti – Training Departement, PT. Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia
- ” I can get benefit of this program to implement in company. I hope usefull” Jon Hendri, Staff, PT. Angkasa Pura I
- ” The program is very informative lively. Excellent participants. I was more informed this time round about Balanced Scorecard” Widya Kumara – Training Division, PT. Angkasa Pura
- ” Outstanding..Comprehensive understanding about Balanced Scorecard” Fauzan Adi Wibowo – Executive & Director Staff, PT. Indocement Tunggal Prakasa Tbk
- ” This program is very good to my company” Prasetyo – Staff Pembendaharaan, PT. Angkasa Pura I
- ” Good for starting knowledge” Iris Purwandari – HR Manager, PT. Essence Indonesia International Flavour & Fragrances
- ” Iam very interesting, because give me more knowledge for about Balanced Scorecard ” Nani Rochaeni- Staff Pembendaharaan, PT. Angkasa Pura I
- ” Very Good ” Riko Hendrawan – Riko Hendrawan, Staff HRD, PT. Angkasa Pura I
Certified Recruitment Analyst Batch-2, Jakarta 24-25 Oktober 2007
- “It was “Great” program and very practical tips” Puspita Sara Wardhani – Recruitment Departement, PT. Excelcomindo Pratama
- “Verry Good” Nutria Meiradiani – HR Manager, PT. Swisstime International
- “I felt satisfied after followed this workshop, because of all the materials are really conected with my daily tasks on my job description. I also learnt a lot of being good interviewer” Shandy Agustina – HR Officer, PT. Bank Chinatrust Indonesia
- “Good, with addition materia such, personality, values of life” Guntoro – Pengembangan Organisasi dan SDM, PT. Semen Gresik
- ” This program is a good learning to improve our capacity an recruitment prose, we can learnt from the mistake, we can see a lot of different thing that we belief it was good, actually its need to improve. Iwan Tarmizi – Oxfarm GB Banda Aceh
- “It’s good, makes me learn about process recruitment” Toty Virani – Recruitment Departement, PT. Excelcomindo Pratama
Certified Recruitment Analyst Batch-3, Jakarta 30-31 February 2008
- ” Good Training, clear enough about topic adn more experience and knowlegde about recruitment” Cut Yulelfi – Recruitment, Save The Children Federation
- ” Good Enough” Albert Jayadi – Corporate HR Recruitment Head, PT. Wijaya Karya
- ” Complete and Enlightening” Raymond S. Banjanahor – HR System & Recruitment Manager, PT. Hexindo Adiperkasa Tbk
- ” Good Training” Riama Eva Martha Hutabarat – Recruitment, Save The Children
- ” Great Program” Rahmah Hidayah – Recruitment Supervisor, PT. Hexindo Adhiperkasa Tbk
- ” A Good Program ” Rahmi Sukma – Recruitmen Departement, PT. Indonesia Power
- ” A Good Training ” Hilda Hilmiyanti – Recruitment Departement, PT. Indonesia Power