Training Evaluation bertujuan untuk meningkatkan efektivitas pelatihan sehingga trainer akan mendapat kredibilitas di perusahaan
Hotel Lumire, Jakarta | 28 Mei 2021 – 8 hours effective | Rp 2.250.000
Training Evaluation Objectives
The reason for evaluating is to determine the effectiveness of a training program. When evaluation is done, we can hope that the results are positive and gratifying, both for those responsible for the program and for upper-level managers who will make decisions based on their evaluation of the program. It is therefore, training evaluation is crucial steps.
We design this course with the aim that in just one compelling day you will gain credibility in your company as you ensure improvement the training effectiveness through the training evaluation.
Training Evaluation Other Benefits
- You learn how to incorporate evaluation in program design and development
- Provide your trainees with value-added learning experiences
- Position your department as a valued contributor to your organization
- Partner with line managers in helping them achieve their goals
- Get the information you need to decide if a program should be promoted, revised or discontinued.
Who Should Attend Training Evaluation?
Program designers, program facilitators, training managers, internal performance consultants and human resources managers. Managers responsible for specific types of training.
Training Evaluation Agenda
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop Objectives
- Expectation of Participants.
2. Training Evaluation
- Definition and Why it is Important
- Process: Evaluate What and Why?
- Many Type of Evaluations.
3. Donald Kirkpatrick’s Four Level Evaluations
- Four Elements of Kirkpatrick’s Framework
- Reactions Evaluation
- Learning Evaluation
- Behavior Evaluation
- Results Evaluation.
4. Level-1: Reactions Evaluation
- Reaction Definition
- Why Reactions?
- Step in Designing Level-1 Evaluation.
5. Level-2: Learning Evaluation
- Learning Definition
- Why Learning?
- Step in Designing Level-1 Learning.
6. Level-3: Behavior Evaluation
- Behavior Definition
- Why Behavior?
- Step in Designing Level-3 Evaluation.
7. Level-4: Results Evaluation
- Results Definition
- Why Results
- Step in Designing Level-4 Evaluation.
8. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Training Evaluation Facilitator
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc.He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
With a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
- Consultant and Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM
- Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia
- Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco (BAT).
Mr Sinurat has more than 8500 hours of teaching in addition to his consulting experience. His client list include PT Phillip Morris Indonesia, PT Jasa Marga, PT Pelindo II, PT DaimlerChrysler, PT Capsugel Indonesia, PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol, PT BAT, PT Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, PT Coca Cola Bottling Company, PT Telkom, BCA, PT Surveyor Indonesia, etc.
Lumere Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia*