Complaint is a Gift: Win Your Customer’s Heart and Ensure Repeat Business
Bidakara Hotel, Jakarta | 06 – 07 Juni 2012 | 09.00 am-05.00 pm | Rp. 2.700.000,-/person
By The Indonesia’s Acknowledged Service Practitioner : Wardhani Soedjono
Why ”Complaint is a Gift”
Organizations can lost many customers when complaints are not handled well, resulting in anger, unnecessary conflicts and even sabotage which can endanger the public image of the organization. While complaints are rarely pleasant, they often carry a positive intention.
Complaint is a Gift, is a challenging principle that we’re going to discuss and celebrate in this seminar.
Wardhani Soedjono, the Indonesia’s acknowledged service practitioner will take you on a journey to once again see the gift behind a complain, the gift in our selves and the gift of finding success in handling complaints
What You Will Cover in This Seminar
Why Customers Complain?
- 3 Most Reasons Why Customers Complain
- The Customer Complaint Iceberg
- 4 Ladders of Dissatisfi ed Customers
- What will You Do When Customers Complain
- Discouraging Customers to Complain
- Kissing a Customer Goodbye
- The Secret of Service
Understanding Your Customers
- 5 Types of Complainer
- Dealing With Diffi cult Customer
- What Atitude is Required
- 5 Tips For Dealing with Angry Customers
- Handle Your Self First
The Famous 11 Steps Responding to Customer Complaints
- The Need of Feedback System
- 4 Steps Complaint Management Process
- Prioritizing Complaints – Probability : Remote, Uncommon,Occasional, Frequent
- Prioritizing Complaints – Severity : Minor, Moderate, Major, Catastrophic
- The Resolution on Matrix
- Chronology Report of a Complaint
Eff ective Complaint Management
- Considering a Refund or Compensation
- Service Guarantee
- Guarantee Does Not Work, when…..
- Lesson Learned
- Service Recovery
Who Should Attend
- Staff who deal with customers on a daily basis face to face
- Telephone sales and service advisers
- Customer care teams
- Helpdesk operators
- Staff who are responsible for responding to emails and correspondance
The Indonesia’s Acknowledged Service Practitioner:
Being a practitioner , Wardhani Soedjono possesses an in-depth experience for 30 years in various multinational companies.
During her time in IBM, Dani developed her individual leadership competency in various functions such as procurement, market-driven quality, contract management and lastly direct marketing. The experience has obviously refl ected signifi cance in relationship and collaboration with people within and outside the organization, such as the staff , peers, suppliers and customers.
In XL, Dani had the opportunity to lead diff erent functions and managed carrying diff rent missions such as human capital, corporate sales, channels and distribution and customer service. Successfully she had brought XL front-liners from a non-standardized into a well standardized contact centers using the worldly known COPC standards. Her last position in XL was Vice President, Service Delivery and Contact Management.
To lead eff ectively, Dani equipped herself with various certifi cation and endorsement, such as IBM’s Malcolm Baldrige Assessor, IBM Benchmarking Coordinator and lastly Registered Coordinator of COPC.
Presently, while holding the position of Chief Representative Offi cer and Director of Consulting-Indonesia of VADS Berhad, Dani also serves and providing services as a public speaker, coach and facilitator in various subjects, e.g. Service Excellence, Customer Satisfaction, Tele-Marketing, Malcolm Baldrige Quality Program, Contact Center Management, & Competency Based Human Resource Management.
During this workshop Dani will be accompanied by her learning center team.
Service Department Head of PT Astra International Daihatsu Sales Operation
Cut Noosy Keumalafajri
General Manager Customer Service of XL Axiata
Kepala Biro Halo BCA
- Before 15 Mei 2012 : Rp 2.500.000,-/person
FULL FARE : Rp 2.700.000,-/person
Free registration for the 4th person if
the you register 3 persons
Be a part of a happy world ….. where customer’s complaints are received with smile